Image via WikipediaAMENDED AGENDA OF THE REGULAR MEETING
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE UTAH TRANSIT AUTHORITY
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given of the regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Utah Transit Authority at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 24, 2008, in the Board Room of the Administration Building at the Meadowbrook Facility located at 3600 South 700 West, Salt Lake City, Utah, with the following agenda.
- Larry Ellertson
2. Public Comment (10 Minutes).
- Larry Ellertson
(The Board of Trustees invites brief comments or questions from the public during regularly scheduled Board meetings. Please note, in order to be considerate of everyone attending the meeting and to more closely follow the published agenda times, public comments will be limited to two minutes per person per item. A spokesperson who has been asked by a group to summarize their comments may be allowed five minutes to speak.)
1. Resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Utah Transit Authority Amending the Records Access and Management Policy
2. Resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Utah Transit Authority Adopting an Interlocal Agreement Between Utah Transit Authority and Midvale City
--Terry C. Diehl
3. Consideration for Adoption of a Resolution Of The Board Of Trustees Of The Utah Transit Authority (The “Authority”) Authorizing The Issuance And Sale By The Authority Of Its Sales Tax Revenue Refunding Bonds In The Aggregate Principal Amount Of Not To Exceed $180,000,000; And Related Matters.
4. President’s Report
-- Larry Ellertson
5. General Manager’s Report.
- John M. Inglish
6. General Counsel’s Report.
– Bruce T. Jones
7. Closed Session.
1. Strategy Session to Discuss the Purchase, Exchange or Lease of Real Property when Public Discussion would Prevent the Public Body from Completing the Transaction on the Best Possible Terms.
2. Strategy Session to Discuss the Character, Professional Competence, or Physical or Mental Health of an Individual.
3. Strategy Session to Discuss On-going and/or Potential Litigation.
8. Action Taken Regarding Matters Discussed in Closed Session.
– Larry Ellertson
9. Other Business.
1. Approval of Financial Statements of June 30 and July 31, 2008.
2. Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting of July 30, 2008.