Monday, June 25, 2007

Why I Hate Wraps....

As regular readers to this blog know, I am no fan of bus wraps. Wraps are an insult to its customers who have to try to see through them.

Today I had a meeting in Sandy so I rode the 40 to TRAX and finally the 24. The 24 was a 1999 Gillig Low Floor and yes it had a wrap. However I was able to go toward the back of the bus and found that the third set of seats from the back had a window that was only half wrapped. Well low and behold while waiting for the bus to leave I got the bright idea to take a picture so everyone can see the difference between wrapped and non-wrapped.



Picture Copyrighted, All Rights Reserved

Nice 50/50 picture don't you agree? Which part would you rather have the opportunity to look out of? This is why wraps must go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Anonymous said...

I hated riding UTA. The bus wraps sucked so bad. Why even have windows?