PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given of the following special meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Utah Transit Authority at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 14, 2009, in the Golden Spike Rooms of the Frontline Headquarters Building located at 669 West 200 South, Salt Lake City, Utah, with the following agendas:
Agenda of the Planning & Development Committee
Of the Board of Trustees of the Utah Transit Authority
Full Board is Invited
1. Discussion on the Tentative Budget for 2010
-- Terry C. Diehl, Committee Chair
AGENDA OF A SPECIAL MEETING
OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE UTAH TRANSIT AUTHORITY
- Larry Ellertson, Board Chair
2. Overview of Proposed Tentative Budget
3. Closed Session.
a. Strategy Session to Discuss the Purchase, Exchange or Lease of Real Property when Public Discussion would Prevent the Public Body from Completing the Transaction on the Best Possible Terms
b. Strategy Session to Discuss the Character, Professional Competence, or Physical or Mental HHHealth of an Individual
c. Strategy Session to Discuss On-going and/or Potential Litigation
4. Action Taken Regarding Matters Discussed in Closed Session.
– Larry Ellertson
5. Resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Utah Transit Authority Approving the Tentative Budget for Fiscal Year 2010
-- Terry C. Diehl
6. Resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Utah Transit Authority Adopting the Goals for 2010
-- Terry C. Diehl
7. General Manager’s Report
-- Michael Allegra
8. Other Business
Special Note: There will be no comment period at this special board meeting. A public hearing on the proposed budget will be held November 18, 2009, at 2:30 p.m. in the Golden Spike Rooms of the Frontline Headquarters Building at 669 South 200 West, Salt Lake City, Utah, and public comment will be taken related to the 2010 budget at that time.